For qualitative scientific visits in North-America, we are looking for people who can put us in to contact with interesting projects. If your organization has or has contacts with a division which is interesting for a visit in or near one of the featured locations, please let us know!
To realize this study tour we are looking for collaborations, the following are some of the things we can offer your organization:
Promotion: We will create awareness for your company or research group both within and outside of our participant group.
Cases: Each participant will be assigned to a case, this is an assignment which compromises 160 hours of work.
These collaborations will put you in to contact with the participants and academic staff of the University of Twente, as well as promote your company at all visits we make. However, we also have a large network abroad with various companies, research groups and universities.
We are open to any alternatives to support the realization of the study tour. For more information please contact us.
There are a number of available packages listed below. It is possible to customize a package to fulfill your wishes.
Basic package (€600,-)
- Your logo and a link to your website on this website.
- An advertisement in the preparation– and final report of the study tour, as well as the travel information send to our participants.
- A message to our participants about your company/research group through email.
Extended package (€1200,-)
- All of the above, however your logo will be on every page of this website.
- Your name exclusively connected to an activity organized for our participants.
- Your own poster, full-color A3, showing at the end of the symposium which will be held after the study tour.
Main package (€2500,-)
- All of the above, and an additional A2 poster at the final symposium which will be organized after the the study tour.
- A full-color A5 advertisement in the final report of the study tour.
- Your logo will be displayed on any communication to our participants (e-mails and letters).
To realize this study tour, our participants will carry out a case. These cases are typically completed by one or two students who put in 160 hours of work per student. In return, our study tour asks €3200,- per student. Naturally these figures can be negotiated. Note that no payroll tax has to be paid over this amount. For more information about taxation please contact the treasurer: email@example.com
The contents of a case are entirely up to the collaborating party, examples range from literature studies or allignment of an optical setup, to building a website. Every student has access to the facilities of the University of Twente such as the university library with thousands of books and scientific papers. To guarantee the quality of our students’ work we have strict requirements for our participants. On top of that, the work done by the students will be supervised by the committee.
Our participants are in their master or they are bachelor students who have covered most of the bachelor program. The requirements inlude acquiring a minimum amount of European Credits (ECTS) in the year before departure and a selection based on motivation and dedication.